Local Program Standing Committee
Each developmental disability service provider must be governed by a board made up of citizens who are representative of the demographic makeup of the area served by the agency. For Specialized Service Agencies and contracted providers, their Local Program Standing Committee acts as their governing board. Each committee is comprised of at least five members, a majority of which are disclosed consumers and family members. At least 25% of the committee membership must be consumers.
Meeting Schedule, Minutes and Committee Members
Contact your local developmental service agency to get the name and contact information for the Chair of the Developmental Disability Services Local Program Standing Committee.
Local System of Care Plans
- Community Associates (Counseling Service of Addison County)
- Community Access Program (Rutland Mental Health Services)
- January 26, 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. - Public Forum at CAP Office, 78 So Main Street, Rutland - see this site for future meeting date
- Community Development Services (Washington County Mental Health)
- Health Care and Rehabilitation Services
- Lamoille Community Connections
- Northeast Kingdom Human Services
- Northwestern Counseling and Support Services
- United Counseling Services
- Upper Valley Services